|Country of Birth:||United States|
|Birthday:||January 20, 1994|
|XBL Gamertag:||FaZe Enab1e|
|Social Media and Links|
|Share this Page|
Ian "Enable" Wyatt is a professional Call of Duty Player and a retired professional Halo player, he currently plays for FaZe Clan in the United States. For information on his Halo career, visit his Halo EsportsWikis page.
As a former professional Halo player for team Status Quo throughout the MLG cycle of Halo 3, Enable has worked his way to the top of the Call of Duty scene throughout the four seasons of Call of Duty: Ghosts. After originally competing under Team Primal alongside other former Halo pros including FormaL, Enable has seen time with Team Curse and Team JusTus is currently playing with FaZe Clan. Throughout his time competing in Call of Duty Ghosts, Enable obtained many T8 finishes with Curse and JusTus. Into the start of Advanced Warfare and the 2015 competitive year, Enable saw more success with JusTus at UMG Orlando with a T4 finish. Recognizing his success and his talent from Halo transferring over to CoD, Aches announced he and Enable would be LF 2 under the FaZe Pro team to compete at CoD Champs that year. Slasher and Parasite found a home on that team, and while it may not have been a comfortable home, FaZe took 3rd place at the Call of Duty Championship despite all the doubt that surrounded them. Following the tournament, Enable and Slasher decided to add Huke and ZooMaa to the roster, rivaling none other than the ever so dominant OpTic Gaming.
- Enable began his eSports career as a Halo competitor, who had won 4 events in two different Halo games.
- Enable is sponsored by Red Bull.
- He has won events on Halo: Reach, Halo 4, and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
- Enable is the second competitive FPS player to win a major LAN event in both Halo and Call of Duty. He earned this distinction on May 3, 2015, when he won ESWC 2015 with OpTic Gaming.
- Enable is missing the majority of his thumb on his right hand. He states in this video that when he was two years old, he stuck his thumb into the chain of a workout bike while it was moving, which severed his thumb.
- January 11th, FaZe Clan’s Enable “The Hardest Team We Played Were eUnited” by Mike Kent on Dexerto
- February 5th, Enable FaZe Clan - Call of Duty® World League with Call of Duty
- August 5th, Faze Enable talks about the win MLG Orlando Open 2016 Day 1 - with MajorLeagueGaming
- March 10th, Enable & Aches Post WR3 Win - North American Championships - with MajorLeagueGaming
- September 19th, Lightning Round with Enable - with MajorLeagueGaming
Articles & Videos
- March 13th, CoD Pro Enable Talks About Losing His Thumb in Latest Video - by Mike Kent on Dexerto
- March 19th, Magnified: Enable - by MajorLeagueGaming