Though we are a community-driven wiki, we have a set of staff members who are ultimately responsible for ensuring that we are completely up-to-date. Have a question? Someone on this page can answer it! (If you write on someone's talk page, they'll get a notification when they log into the site, so you can expect a response that way; however, some people may respond faster to tweets.)
Clicking on someone's name will take you to their talk page.
- River (Twitter)(Contributions) - Site President - contact if you have any general site questions.
- Sir No (Twitter)(Contributions) - MediaWiki Dev - Contact if you have any questions about SMW or advanced editing questions.
- Brandon (Twitter)(Contributions) (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) - Live Event Coverage and Social Media Manager.
- Andrew (Twitter)(Contributions) - Wiki Manager.
- Goalie (Twitter)(Contributions) - Miscellaneous coverage/Former Wiki, Social Media and Live Coverage Manager.
- lxrcombe (Twitter) - Miscellaneous coverage.
- Fusazo (Twitter) - French coverage. Speaks French natively.
- Ghost (Twitter) - Miscellaneous coverage.
- Jeddy (Twitter) - Miscellaneous coverage.
- Wonka (Twitter) - Australian coverage.
If you want to contact us via social media, reach out on twitter! You can use either of the following accounts:
- @ESW_Brandon (Brandon's personal twitter, but he'll respond to site-related messages there & DMs are open)
- @andrewmnese (Andrew's personal twitter, but he'll respond to site-related messages there & DMs are open)
We check Twitter very frequently, so you can expect an answer within an hour most of the time (often within five minutes). If that's not working, try looking at the recent changes and write on the talk page of someone who seems active!
Have an overarching suggestion or comment bout the site? We have an (optionally) anonymous form you can fill out leaving us your feedback! You can find it here.